The Elections Research Center hosted its 2022 Election Symposium on December 2, 2022. The all-day event featured experts analyzing the results of the 2022 election and exploring key races, abortion, election protection, advertising, and the races in Wisconsin.
Recordings of the event can be found on the Elections Research Center’s Youtube Channel. Wisconsin Eye also provides an alternative, high-quality recording.
Schedule and Speakers
- 9 a.m. Doors Open (coffee and tea offered)
- 9:30 a.m. Welcome from Barry Burden
- 9:45 a.m. Kyle Kondik: 2022 Congressional Elections (moderated by Michael Wagner)
- 11 a.m. Break (light refreshments)
- 11:15 a.m. Grace Panetta: Election Administration and Gender Issues (moderated by Kenneth Mayer)
- 12:15 p.m. Lunch Break and Student Projects
If you are attending in person, the event will be held in the Discovery Building’s DeLuca Forum at the center of the building on the first floor. The discovery building is located at 330 N Orchard St, Madison, WI 53715.
Doors open at 9 a.m and light refreshments will be served. You will not be required to show tickets for entry.
The Discovery Building is located near several city of Madison Metro Transit bus stops and UW-Madison bicycle routes. Although onsite parking is not available, three UW-managed lots (17, 20 and 80) are nearby.
Online Viewing Information
After registering to watch online, you will receive a Zoom link. The Zoom broadcast begins at 9:30 a.m. The same link can be used throughout the day to view different scheduled speakers and presentations.